Saturday, May 23, 2009

All American Holiday!

Girl Scout Troops parade lineup
(Me inside the float)
This morning I woke up early to join my mom's girl scout troops in the Boatnik Parade. Needless to say it was a crazy morning. I sat in the float, that I attempted to help my mom glue and tape together, and lifted the Jacky-in-the-box up and down for a half hour. Thank goodness the Parade route was short since it felt like a million degrees in the float! The girl scouts all had fun. I did get a few great All American Pics!


I spent the afternoon walking the farmers market with my Mom and Will. I eventually wandered over to the river and found myself on a crowded bridge squeezing between a sweet old couple so i could get a glimpse of the boats racing on the river. I have never seen the town so full of people!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my kids for being so NICE and so SMART!

Post a Comment