Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Artist Studio and Gallery

Recently I have been exploring the artist in myself. I took the opportunity join the Ashland Art Center Community and now I have an artist studio/gallery downtown. It's only been a week, but I have a few pieces of work finished and many more in processes. It's a place for me to have an office workspace, interact with other artists, freelance and even sell art.
First Friday is when all local galleries open to the public to exhibit art. Lauren and Nate came down to my studio/gallery on 1st Friday. It was great for them to see my new space and sign my guest book. This pic is of me and Linnie. Linnie is a local artist I share my space with. We have great chemistry together and have already become friends. She has inspired me to explore art again. I have so many ideas and blank canvas's to fill. Maybe the blizzard in our living room will become a real piece of art!

0 comments:

Post a Comment