Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Last 6 Months Update!

In March we flew down to lovely Palm Desert and visited my Grandparents for a week. We golfed, visited an Oasis, saw wild desert flowers, ate great food, admired the most tricked out and fancy golf carts in California and visited with two of our favorite people.


Jonathan (Matt's brother) married Breezy and her kids in March at Cannon Beach, Oregon.
It was so great to have friends and family visit us this summer in wonderful little Ashland. Here is a pic of Melissa with Lotus and Naomi! We had a great time hanging out!June 24th we celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary. This year was my turn to decide the event (we alternate every year). I chose to raft the Rogue River. We dropped in at Ennis Riffle and rafted about 5 hours to Grave Creek. I only got stuck once, on Agness riffle in the middle of the rapid on a large rock. Poor Matt had to watch me struggle off the rock as he gracefully floated by. But I eventually made it off without bailing out of the raft! We also saw a baby black bear take a dip in the water across the river from us as we ate lunch.

Matt Graduated from Southern Oregon University in June with a business degree in Marketing and a certificate in E-Commerce and Internet Marketing. Yay. We were so happy all the parents came to show their support, and Lauren too!

I had my 28th birthday July 24th. My Grandparents hosted a lovely dinner with family. I was excited that my friend Chelsea came too! The food was great and the company even better and I had my favorite, Lemon mereingue pie! It was a wonderful evening on the river.
Before I left work at FMG, some fellow co-workers and I had a nice farewell get-together. I will miss my job and all the great people I became friends with. I am now and forever a FMG model and jewelry artist!
This last pic is me and my friend Chelsea at the FMG annual picnic. We finally got r faces painted and they look fabulous!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment