Monday, June 22, 2009

Weekend with Grandma

This weekend Grandma had me accompany her to Corvallis for a PEO organization convention where my sister presented a speech. Anna was asked to speak because she was a PEO Oregon State scholarship recipient and a recent grad.



The food was amazing with salad, cream stuffed chicken and mashed potatoes, followed by delicious chocolate cake. Anna did a great job on her speech and Grandma and I were proud! Her PEO sponsors from Newport drove all the way to Corvallis for the evening to see her speak and they just love Anna. One of the ladies even calls herself "Anna's fairy godmother." They were so happy to help Anna and see her graduate.



I was excited Grandma booked a room at the Hilton, and the beds were like clouds. They even looked like clouds. I slept like a baby.


0 comments:

Post a Comment