Sunday, July 5, 2009

Bandon Weekend


Last weekend I took a trip out to Bandon to visit my old roommate Joel and our friend Kevin. Unfortunately Matt had school and work and stayed at home. He is such and hard worker, and I missed him so much that I had to text him constantly (he probably got sick of my texting, but I didn't care). We had a lovely time relaxing on our own private lake, Laurel Lake. With jet skis, catch phrase, and sun I was definitely amused.

We visited a safari petting zoo and I fell in love with the baby lions and leopard! They were only weeks old and still adjusting to walking. It was so cute! But the white Siberian tiger was my favorite! Beautiful animal!



I did take the first book of Twilight with me, and I ended up reading the first two books in two days! I can't believe it, but I love it. I read book four (I couldn't wait to see what happened in the end) and now I am reading book three. I know it was disrespect to the Cullens, but whatever. This is the first time I have ever read a whole book series, I can't believe it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment