Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Chinese Gardens!

Last Thursday I had a wonderful day with Darlene! We went downtown to the Chinese Gardens. I have wanted to go for years, and just never went. So during my trip to Portland I made sure I didn't miss out, and it was a perfect sunny day to visit. Then gardens were gorgeous and I loved the floral garden. Our only discrepancies were that there was cob webs everywhere and all the windows were dirty. Afterward Darlene took me to lunch at DIM SUM and it was delicious.

Fortune teller! You shake a can, pick a stick with a number, and choose the number box with your fortune!

Darlene next to one of the many beautiful wooden doors!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved having you here and so enjoyed our day at the Chinese Garden. Beach looks great, just glad you could use and enjoy it. - l

Post a Comment