Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Birthday week festivities

#27 Saturday my grandparents had a very nice birthday party for me! It was great to celebrate with them this year! It was truly special, and 90 degrees in the shade! This year I was lucky to have my Mom, Will, Anna, and Alicia all there too. My Grandma made my favorite dessert, lemon meringue pie, from scratch! YUMMY! And I got a fabulous crock pot from them. I already made a pork roast with it. Delicious! It is a great way for me to cook since I don't enjoy the act of cooking, just the eating part suits me. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa.


Now I am off to Portland to see family and friends for the rest of my week. I am excited to see Darlene, Al, and visit with my Dad and Robin! Its a good thing since Matt just began his Physics Class and his Business class is crazy hard. Now he will be more focused to study. Only 4 more weeks of classes and then he gets 6 weeks off! YAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment