Saturday, January 22, 2011

NHL Avalanche vs Canucks

This photo was taken during the warm up's. A hockey puck broke one of the glass barriers so they had to quickly replace it before the game! Very neat

Last year I didn't get Matt a specific birthday gift since it is three days before Christmas. When Matt reciprocated the non-birthday gift, I decided this terrible pattern had to stop! This year I decided to purchase Matt a Birthday gift separate from the Christmabirthday gifts. NHL Tickets to the local team!! I unknowingly chose a great game to attend since the Canucks were first in the league and Avalanche were right behind them in second. This was my first experience at a live hockey game and I loved it! The game moved so fast and it kept me on the edge of my seat. By the end of the third when the Avalanche lost in a close game, I was wishing there was more game to see. We had a great date night out and I can't wait to see another NHL game!

0 comments:

Post a Comment