Saturday, January 22, 2011

Portland

So I am behind on my blogs. Here is a few fun pics of my trip to Portland. It was great to go back and see friends and family, but I sure did not like the gloomy rainy weather.
The bride, my BFF Lauren, and I headed to the Portland bridal show. We arrived with a 45 minute wait and probably a half mile line to enter the show. Miss Lauren started to question the worth of waiting in this gigantic line, but I told her to buck up and we were waiting no matter what. I mean, I did fly all the way from Denver to attend this big event with her. So we eventually made it through the windy line to the entrance. Once Lauren received her bride to be name tag she began to have some fun!
Of course it wouldn't be a proper bridal without photographers. We found a couple booths that had props we could use to enhance the free photos we took.

And the cake. Oh my, the cake. So much cake. We must have tried over 30 samples. I did not want to eat cake ever again. Good thing we came hungry with empty stomachs!

Saturday night of my trip was great because friends and family came out to Big Als for some dinner and fun! It was great to see everyone. I was so happy!!!
It was truly great to visit with my Dad, Robin, Anna, and Ryan. I sure do miss my Dad!
The last day I was able to squeeze in an afternoon with Al and Darlene. It was great to go home and have a relaxing day. I love my new home, but I sure do miss the people at my old one. I promise Matt will be heading out for the next trip since I always seem to leave him at home!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment