Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hiking Trip

My work has been complaining I have too much vacation time and need to take some of it. So this week I decided to do that and just relax and hang out. So I spent some time hiking. JJ had to work so I went off by myself. Of course, I chose one of the hottest days of the year, almost 100 degrees this day. But I'm a man. I can take it. Here are some of the photos I took along the way.



This photo below, was actually part of the trail. You had to walk along the rocks here. Off the side there, was a drop that went off a about 20 feet or so. Of course, if you did fall, there would be plenty of trees and rocks to break your fall (and your neck).

Due to the large amount of rain we have received here in Colorado this year, there were tons of desert flowers out. Here was one of the more interesting ones, a flowering cactus.




This was a sign I saw a couple miles in. Makes you feel good about communing with nature. Doesn't it?!



The sights all around were beautiful. Just one of the amazing views I saw along the way. They were all pretty much like this the whole way.


0 comments:

Post a Comment