Saturday, September 3, 2011

A Gift Basket? For Me?!

So, for those of you which have not heard (probably no one here) I have recently accepted a job as a Content Marketing Analyst at the Belcaro Group here in the Denver Tech Center. My job will entail designing and analysing new marketing strategies for their website, ShopAtHome.com (which has over 37 million hits a month and growing) and improve the interaction customers have with the site. Sounds like fun, I know.
Well, the job starts on Tuesday (since Monday is Labor Day) so I have some time to get ready. Well, today, when I check the mail, I noticed my new employer sent me this nice gift basket as a congratulations and welcome to the team. Interesting and sort of cool thing about it, the basket came from Harry and David in Medford, OR. The town next to where we just moved from. JJ and I were just talking about it today how much we missed certain parts about Southern Oregon, and here we have some pears from there. Fate? Who knows. Nice though my new company cares.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, nice to see something like this. We just brought some truffles from Harry & David because somebody, by the name of Joel :@), left us a basket and we discovered just how good they are.

Post a Comment